Real estate. Construction
Norton law firm provides the extensive services in the area of real estate and construction. We ensure comprehensive legal support of our clients, starting from the first step – at the stage of allocation of land plot and its use until the real estate commissioning.
Our professional skills and experience of work with specialized central and local authorities regulating construction process significantly strengthen our clients` position in the course of construction projects implementation.
Norton law firm’s services, in particular, include :
- legal due diligence in the area of real estate;
- representation in the transactions related to real estate (acquisition, lease, investment);
- coordination of the land development projects for land plot allocation;
- changing the designated use of land plot;
- development historical and town planning substantiation;
- obtaining the town planning conditions and restrictions, technical specifications;
- approving project documentation;
- legal support of investment in building projects;
- obtaining the approvals for construction;
- approving restoration of architectural monuments;
- obtaining the construction licenses;
- object commissioning;
- state registration of real property rights;
- pre-trial dispute resolution and court dispute resolution in the area of construction;
We enjoy working with difficult and interesting projects. Such projects require innovative approaches and help us as well as our clients to go strength from strength.